8-bit Horror Chase 8-bit Horror Chase

feel like this would be better with some strings/orchestra/anything but not 8bit
for a game its ok i guess, but damn is this slow. no adrenaline and no fear for sure. need to raise bpm at least by 10-300 points

PJackuu responds:

Thx for the feedback c: I'll keep that in mind ;)

I still gym I still gym

motherfucking ditchy's at it again

Ditchy responds:

Woot. Thanks dude :)

Starry Night Starry Night

next time make the bazz a bit louder, it's there but it needs to be more present
you can feel the track lacks something in the main sections
mixing could be done better
the rest is pretty much spot on like the feel/mood and structure
i'd have made the piano melody a bit more memorable but thats me

keep making this stuff and your ears will adapt and see what sounds better and what not what you like and what you don't bla bla bla usual advices bla bla bla
in short words Keep working
have fun and a good day

5TanLey responds:

I didnt know that ears can see :O thx for review, btw

690bpm 690bpm

a bit too fast for my taste
really liked the structure and the samples used
good job on the kick
4/5

The Mirodim Podcast - 003 - Casval and Charlie Brown The Mirodim Podcast - 003 - Casval and Charlie Brown

How do you feel knowing that u mispelled both me and my song? Jk idc
Question: what you think about a game where u pick an idea/setting and dramatize it? Like an rpg school game where you gotta fight against bullies; barter with sandwiches and shit; try to conquer (or rape depends on characters) anf do anlot of other randon shit and enlarge the scenario. I cant explain in fking eglish and in drunk and typing from a stupis tiuchscreen phone fik that
Other q: if i neee some voice for some stupid song can i ask you (noyhing in mind atm)

Good luck with the dinterview o anytjing else

Golden Beach Golden Beach

Lmao your newgrounds was only showing your 2016 submissions, so here's your first tracks.
Song is cool and all, maybe the lead on the second section is "too hard" for what you showed in the first part, ( i mean the one around 1:53)
but the rest is very cool, as i said in the other review: Keep making stuff, you have the brain (you know how to listen to songs and structure, and you prob listen to a lot of stuff as well and that helps; also nice progression and stuff esp. for this kind of trance dance)

cheers

We know what you did (Ditchy unfinished remix) We know what you did (Ditchy unfinished remix)

It was a cool concept, im gonna tell you something
try to finish your songs. you will learn more if you finish 10 "bad" songs rather than finishing half a good one. nobody is almost ever happy with their work (oh i could have done this different; oh wait let me fix the kick; oh wait let me add this; bla bla bla) and then you end up doing nothing or changing the track or losing focus.

im nobody im just trying to share what i know and what worked for me, good luck

Then and Now Then and Now

Nice build up
Mix could be a little better
1:20 needs more power/release, I was expecting something better after that cool buildup
1:50 needs to fix the distortion/whatever FX you applied on the synth because it's too rough
2:20 now this is what I was expecting after the build up, see, here it works, that's what I meant
Song's too short for my tastes; you usually make an extended mix and then you shrink it down. Here it looks like you took an extended remix and cut it in half. But who cares?

All of this IMO obviously

Now go and make the extended mix ^.^
Good job, especially if this is one of your first finished tracks (which I doubt since it has structure arrangement and all that stuff nicely done, def not a noob)

keep makin stuff, ok?

Downtempo Jingle Downtempo Jingle

Not really anything to review just wanted to vote :)

Rahmemhotep responds:

Lol, aight

Giving Up Giving Up

Can't say much on the technical side because I never composed such things, but I can say what I think about it.

• Really good atmosphere
• Could easily fit into a videogame, very well done I like it
• Nice synth that plays in the background; the one that sounds like an alarm

Yes totally seeing this included in a videogame; some sci-fi apocalyptic stuff with robots maybe? Lol

4 / 5

Sillytune responds:

Thank you for the review!